Friday, April 4, 2008

Task Three: Second Life Scavenger Hunt of Van Byk (Vanessa)



The name of my avatar in SL is Van Byk. I decided to change the color of her hair, and her shirt to differentiate her from the other avatars. I did change her body style but it looked really unrealistic and weird, so I changed it back. My first impression of SL is a little strange. I'm not used to playing games on the internet, especially ones where I am involved in a virtual world. It definately took some getting used to. I had a few challenges, such as, getting used to learning the simple tasks like changing your appearance and teleporting out of orientation island. I tried talking to others around me but they seemed to not know anything either. I was fending for myself. I eventually got the hang of the basics, but I'm still getting used to flying around and being able to interact with almost anything on my screen.

1 comment:

Maria Valdes said...

That is great would you like to go into 2ed life with me. Thats make a time.